ACHP convenes the nation’s highest-quality, most prestigious nonprofit health plans. ACHP membership fosters collaboration on enhancing market competitiveness, advocating for better health and health care and advancing innovations that improve care delivery, member service and patient experience.
We help drive performance improvement through data analysis, shape the most pressing health policies, and further our shared mission through multi-disciplinary learning opportunities for top plan executives.
See what ACHP members have to say about being a member:
ACHP Membership provides:
- A community of likeminded organizations working to bring high-quality, affordable coverage and care to all
- ACHP Board of Directors position
- A non-partisan advocate in Washington to influence federal policy initiatives
- Interactive online and in-person meetings and learning networks
- Quality, cost and utilization metrics
- Member benchmarking
- Networking, collaboration and discussion of the most pressing issues and trends at annual meeting
- Daily and monthly newsletters curated with the most relevant industry intel and information
- Opportunities and tools to communicate with key audiences and the press the unique story of nonprofit, community health plans
For more information about becoming a member, please contact Toni Fanelli at (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Making Health Care Better
ACHP is the voice of a unique approach in health care today, one that puts the patient at the center with plans and clinical teams collaborating to improve health outcomes and reduce costs. Our advocacy focuses on providing policymakers with tested solutions, rooted in a model that is proven to deliver better value for patients, employers and taxpayers.