Questions about our Corporate Alliance Members?
Contact Maria Velasco.
ACHP offers numerous partnership opportunities, allowing suppliers to bring their innovative products and services in front our members. Our partnership programs provide unparalleled opportunities to network with key corporate officers in the health care industry.
Listed below are a number of creative ways you can forge mutually beneficial partnerships, marketing arrangements, and joint ventures with ACHP.
Virtual Sponsorship Opportunities
Sponsoring any of ACHP’s numerous virtual events is the ideal way to to increase brand exposure across the industry, demonstrate innovative new solutions, and build new alliances within ACHP membership. Our partners could gain direct access to most of ACHP’s CEOs, CFOs, and clinical leaders of our member plans. Contact Maria Velasco, ACHP’s Business Development Manager, if you are interested in learning about ACHP virtual sponsorship program.
Contact: Maria Velasco, firstname.lastname@example.org
Corporate Alliance Program
Conceived as a true strategic venture between corporate partners and ACHP, the Corporate Alliance Program includes a wide variety of benefits and opportunities to engage with ACHP member plans all year round. Our goal is to provide you with the access and information you need to effectively sell and market your products and services to our membership.
- Strategic on-boarding call with a designated ACHP staff member
- Unique one-on-one networking opportunities
- Branding on ACHP website
- Branding on ACHP member discussion forums
- Opportunity to host a one-hour educational webinar to ACHP members once a year
- Complimentary table exhibit or small meeting space at two of ACHP’s in-person meetings and conferences
- Posting of a video on the members-only portion of the ACHP website
- Spotlight in the ACHP daily newsletter
- Post up to two targeted questions on the ACHP member discussion forum
- Author an article/case study to be posted on the members-only portion of the ACHP website
- Limited number of pre-approved emails sent to ACHP members per year
- Recognition by ACHP on social media platforms at least twice per year
- Invitations to ad hoc ACHP-sponsored research and policy conference calls and webinars
- First look at ACHP sponsorship opportunities
Only a limited number of sponsorships are available, and they are offered on a first-come, first-served basis. The levels of engagement and investment vary widely to ensure opportunities will fit all business models and budgets.
Please feel free to contact us with questions you may have about any of our sponsorship opportunities or our corporate alliance program:
Executive Vice President
Business Development Manager
Making Health Care Better
ACHP is the voice of a unique approach in health care today, one that puts the patient at the center with plans and clinical teams collaborating to improve health outcomes and reduce costs. Our advocacy focuses on providing policymakers with tested solutions, rooted in a model that is proven to deliver better value for patients, employers and taxpayers.