ACHP is committed to diversity, inclusion and equity within our organization and the promotion of these values across the health sector. We encourage different perspectives, identities and backgrounds, regardless of job function in order to create a more resilient organization that supports a strong, equitable health industry. We foster this by encouraging openness and transparency about diversity issues and we are invested in strategies that seek to equalize opportunities within ACHP.
ACHP does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, related medical conditions, and a woman’s right to breastfeed), disability (physical or mental), age (18 and older), genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, matriculation, family responsibilities, personal appearance, political affiliation, marital status, veteran or military status, tobacco use, credit information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Positions at ACHP
Positions at Member Plans
- Medical Director (Health Alliance – Central Illinois)
- Marketing Strategist (Remote Position – Geisinger Health Plan, Danville, PA)
- Senior Vice President & Chief Medical Officer (Fallon Health, Worcester, MA)
- Senior Vice President, Chief State Programs (Fallon Health, Worcester, MA)
- AVP, Value Based Reimbursement (UPMC Health Plan; Pittsburgh, PA)
- VP, Medical Management (UPMC Health Plan; Pittsburgh, PA)
Making Health Care Better
ACHP is the voice of a unique approach in health care today, one that puts the patient at the center with plans and clinical teams collaborating to improve health outcomes and reduce costs. Our advocacy focuses on providing policymakers with tested solutions, rooted in a model that is proven to deliver better value for patients, employers and taxpayers.