ACHP is committed to diversity, inclusion and equity within our organization and the promotion of these values across the health sector. We encourage different perspectives, identities and backgrounds, regardless of job function in order to create a more resilient organization that supports a strong, equitable health industry. We foster this by encouraging openness and transparency about diversity issues and we are invested in strategies that seek to equalize opportunities within ACHP.
ACHP does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, related medical conditions, and a woman’s right to breastfeed), disability (physical or mental), age (18 and older), genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, matriculation, family responsibilities, personal appearance, political affiliation, marital status, veteran or military status, tobacco use, credit information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Positions at ACHP
- Public Policy Intern (Summer) – Washington, DC
- Manager/Senior Manager, Digital Communications (Full-time, Exempt) – Washington, DC
Positions at ACHP Member Plans
- Senior Medical Director, Administrative — SelectHealth (Murray, UT)
- Director, Health Plan Products — Martin’s Point Health Care (Portland, ME)
- Pharmacist Managed Care — Baylor Scott & White Health (Temple, TX)
- Pharmacy Services Director (Remote Option) — Security Health Plan (Marshfield, WI)
- Health Plan Chief Medical Officer — HealthPartners (Bloomington, MN)
- Medical Director, Health Plan — Martin’s Point Health Care (Portland, Maine)
- Senior Medical Director — Health Alliance (Central Illinois)