June 29, 2022
Alliance of Community Health Plans’ member companies continue to top customer satisfaction ratings in the annual J.D. Power Commercial Member Health Plan Study.
Unique payer-provider collaborative partnerships place patients at the center of coverage and care, so it’s no surprise that consumers continue to rank ACHP member plans the highest in the nation. Our plans champion the patient experience, prioritize innovation and leverage digital solutions to improve care delivery.
The study named ACHP members Kaiser Permanente, Geisinger Health Plan and CDPHP as the highest-ranking plans for customer satisfaction in their regions, and Kaiser Permanente’s South Atlantic branch earned the top score of all health plans in the study.
Other ACHP member health companies ranked in the top 5 health plans in their regions—including Dean Health Plan, Health Alliance, Health Alliance Plan, HealthPartners, Independent Health, PriorityHealth, SelectHealth and UPMC Health Plan.
NCQA also ranks ACHP member companies highest on customer satisfaction.
ACHP’s nonprofit, community-based health plans have served their neighbors for decades and answer to their customers and patients over shareholders or investors.
By ensuring each patient gets the right care at the right time in the right place for the right price, they continue to improve access, affordability and outcomes in the health system.
New from ACHP
- ACHP Comments on Over-the-Counter Preventive Services RFI
- Bringing Community-Led Solutions into the Maternal Health Evidence Base
- Report Finds Improved Health & Greater Savings When Patients Take Their Medications as Prescribed
- ACHP Joins Health Care Partners to Announce The Common Health Coalition: Together for Public Health
- Medicaid Redeterminations: ACHP Members’ Efforts to Protect Access to Coverage