ACHP has sent a letter to Congressional Leadership urging lawmakers to act on important health care policies during the lame duck session. By acting swiftly on critical issues including virtual care and Medicaid redetermination, lawmakers can reassure the American people they will retain access to vital coverage and care.
New from ACHP:
- ACHP Letter to Congress on MA Broker Payments
- PBMs are Clear as Mud: The Value of a Fee-Based, Transparent Model
- ACHP Letter to CMS on Broker Payment Reform
- ACHP’s MA for Tomorrow FAQ Sheet
- ACHP Letter to CMS on Hospital Outpatient Prospective Payment and Ambulatory Surgical Center Payment Systems
- ACHP Letter to CMS on Short-Term, Limited-Duration Insurance Plans