The Alliance of Community Health Plans (ACHP) has submitted a comment letter to the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) on the Advancing Interoperability and Improving Prior Authorization Processes proposed rule. ACHP supports the Administration’s health care modernization and digital transformation initiatives to make the prior authorization process less burdensome for payers and providers and avoid care delays for patients.
New from ACHP:
- ACHP Letter to Congress on MA Broker Payments
- PBMs are Clear as Mud: The Value of a Fee-Based, Transparent Model
- ACHP Letter to CMS on Broker Payment Reform
- ACHP’s MA for Tomorrow FAQ Sheet
- ACHP Letter to CMS on Hospital Outpatient Prospective Payment and Ambulatory Surgical Center Payment Systems
- ACHP Letter to CMS on Short-Term, Limited-Duration Insurance Plans