The Alliance of Community Health Plans (ACHP) has submitted a comment letter about the U.S. Patent and Trademark’s Office (USPTO) initiatives to ensure the robustness and reliability of patent rights. In the letter, ACHP urges USPTO to consider several reforms to address the high cost of drugs.
New from ACHP:
- ACHP Letter to Congress on MA Broker Payments
- PBMs are Clear as Mud: The Value of a Fee-Based, Transparent Model
- ACHP Letter to CMS on Broker Payment Reform
- ACHP’s MA for Tomorrow FAQ Sheet
- ACHP Letter to CMS on Hospital Outpatient Prospective Payment and Ambulatory Surgical Center Payment Systems
- ACHP Letter to CMS on Short-Term, Limited-Duration Insurance Plans