August 15, 2022
Alliance of Community Health Plans (ACHP) President and CEO Ceci Connolly joined health industry leaders in Baltimore, Maryland, for a session on health care policy reform and changes ahead at thINc360: The Healthcare Innovation Congress. The panel discussed health care policies and proposals on the horizon, the outlook on value-based payment reform and perspectives on legislation addressing social determinants of health and health disparities.
ACHP Chief Medical Officer Jennifer Lee also spoke at thINc360 about improving coverage and care for Medicaid beneficiaries. The session covered state and payer initiatives to enhance care delivered to the Medicaid population and perspectives on navigating coverage amidst a public health emergency. During the “Path to Improving Outcomes and Optimizing Care for Medicaid Beneficiaries,” Dr. Lee spoke with panelists Emmilyn Lawson, President and Chief Executive Officer of AmeriHealth Caritas Delaware, and Becky Carrell, Deputy Division Director of Medicaid Programs at the Washington State Health Care Authority.
New from ACHP
- Keeping the Consumer First: It’s Time to Address Misleading Medicare Advantage Marketing
- ACHP Letter to CMS on Medicare Advantage Marketing Practices
- Medicare Advantage: The Choice of America’s Seniors
- Medicaid Redetermination: Preparing for the End of the Public Health Emergency
- ACHP Urges Action on Virtual Care, Medicaid in 2022 Lame Duck Session