August 15, 2022
Alliance of Community Health Plans (ACHP) President and CEO Ceci Connolly joined health industry leaders in Baltimore, Maryland, for a session on health care policy reform and changes ahead at thINc360: The Healthcare Innovation Congress. The panel discussed health care policies and proposals on the horizon, the outlook on value-based payment reform and perspectives on legislation addressing social determinants of health and health disparities.
The session was moderated by Mary Grealy, President of the Healthcare Leadership Council, and Ceci was joined on the panel by AMGA President and CEO Jerry Penso.
ACHP Chief Medical Officer Jennifer Lee also spoke at thINc360 about improving coverage and care for Medicaid beneficiaries. The session covered state and payer initiatives to enhance care delivered to the Medicaid population and perspectives on navigating coverage amidst a public health emergency. During the “Path to Improving Outcomes and Optimizing Care for Medicaid Beneficiaries,” Dr. Lee spoke with panelists Emmilyn Lawson, President and Chief Executive Officer of AmeriHealth Caritas Delaware, and Becky Carrell, Deputy Division Director of Medicaid Programs at the Washington State Health Care Authority.
New from ACHP
- A Conversation about Women’s History Month with Fallon Health’s Patti Shea
- A Conversation about Women’s History Month with Fallon Health’s Randi Berkowitz
- ACHP Comments on Advancing Interoperability and Improving Prior Authorization Processes
- ACHP Submits Comments on 2024 Medicare Advantage Notice
- ACHP Comments on the 2024 Medicare Advantage Advance Notice
All media inquiries should be directed to: