The Alliance of Community Health Plans (ACHP) sent a letter to the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services encouraging the Administration to include policy recommendations in MA for Tomorrow in the Contract Years 2025 Part C and D Policy and Technical Changes proposed rule.
MA for Tomorrow is ACHP’s vision for the future of Medicare Advantage, offering policy recommendations to safeguard consumers and ensure an unbiased enrollment process by regulating the total compensation paid to brokers.
New from ACHP:
- ACHP Comments on Over-the-Counter Preventive Services RFI
- Bringing Community-Led Solutions into the Maternal Health Evidence Base
- Report Finds Improved Health & Greater Savings When Patients Take Their Medications as Prescribed
- ACHP Joins Health Care Partners to Announce The Common Health Coalition: Together for Public Health
- Medicaid Redeterminations: ACHP Members’ Efforts to Protect Access to Coverage
- ACHP Plans Continue to Excel in CMS Quality Star Ratings