The Alliance of Community Health Plans (ACHP) has submitted a letter to Senators Cassidy, Carper, Scott, Warner, Cornyn and Menendez with feedback on how to best serve dually eligible populations. This letter includes several recommendations, including for Congress to consider legislation providing the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) with the authority and infrastructure to support state efforts in integrating Medicare and Medicaid programs.
New from ACHP:
- ACHP Comments on Over-the-Counter Preventive Services RFI
- Bringing Community-Led Solutions into the Maternal Health Evidence Base
- Report Finds Improved Health & Greater Savings When Patients Take Their Medications as Prescribed
- ACHP Joins Health Care Partners to Announce The Common Health Coalition: Together for Public Health
- Medicaid Redeterminations: ACHP Members’ Efforts to Protect Access to Coverage
- ACHP Plans Continue to Excel in CMS Quality Star Ratings