The Alliance of Community Health Plans (ACHP) has sent a letter to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) addressing misleading and deceptive marketing practices occurring in the Medicare Advantage market. In the letter, ACHP urges CMS to implement additional oversight and guidance of marketing practices to ensure seniors receive the accurate, useful information they need when selecting MA coverage.
New from ACHP:
- Leading the Way on Value-based Payments
- How to Rein in Misleading Medicare Advantage Marketing
- ACHP Welcomes New Member Health New England
- ACHP Applauds Health Provisions in 2022 End of Year Omnibus
- The Top Ten Health Care Podcasts of 2022
- Keeping the Consumer First: It’s Time to Address Misleading Medicare Advantage Marketing