The Alliance of Community Health Plans (ACHP) has sent a letter to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) addressing misleading and deceptive marketing practices occurring in the Medicare Advantage market. In the letter, ACHP urges CMS to implement additional oversight and guidance of marketing practices to ensure seniors receive the accurate, useful information they need when selecting MA coverage.
New from ACHP:
- Bringing Community-Led Solutions into the Maternal Health Evidence Base
- Report Finds Improved Health & Greater Savings When Patients Take Their Medications as Prescribed
- ACHP Joins Health Care Partners to Announce The Common Health Coalition: Together for Public Health
- Medicaid Redeterminations: ACHP Members’ Efforts to Protect Access to Coverage
- ACHP Plans Continue to Excel in CMS Quality Star Ratings
- ACHP Letter to Senator Wyden on Provider Directories