Despite the fact that a majority of Americans get their health coverage through their job, few conversations focus on what employers’ role in shaping the future of the U.S. health system. In our newest episode of Healthy Dialogue, ACHP President and CEO Ceci Connolly sit down with Morgan Health CEO Dan Mendelson to discuss that very question.
At Morgan Health, Dan is trying to build a new approach to employer-based health care; his vision focuses on value over volume, focuses on delivering equitable outcomes and puts patients—i.e., his friends and colleagues—at the center of care.
New from ACHP:
- ACHP Welcomes Mat Gulick as Communications Director
- Sleeping Giants: How Employers Can Shape the Future of Health Care
- Ending the Food and Nutrition Insecurity Crisis (Webinar)
- Health Care Policy Reform Discussion at thINc360
- ACHP Applauds Congress for Passing Critical Relief in Inflation Reduction Act
- ACHP Applauds Senate Passage of Inflation Reduction Act