September 13, 2022
Morgan Health CEO Dan Mendelson joins Healthy Dialogue to discuss employer’s role in shaping the future of health care.
Despite the fact that a majority of Americans get their health coverage through their job, few conversations focus on what employers’ role in shaping the future of the U.S. health system. In our newest episode of Healthy Dialogue, ACHP President and CEO Ceci Connolly sit down with Morgan Health CEO Dan Mendelson to discuss that very question.
At Morgan Health, Dan is trying to build a new approach to employer-based health care; his vision focuses on value over volume, focuses on delivering equitable outcomes and puts patients—i.e., his friends and colleagues—at the center of care.
Dan Mendelson, CEO of Morgan Health
New from ACHP:
- A Conversation About Pride Month with ACHP’s Maddy Morris
- A Conversation About AAPI Heritage Month with CMS’ Daniel Tsai
- A Conversation About AAPI Heritage Month with Fallon Health’s Ismael Espino
- A Conversation About AAPI Heritage Month with UPMC Health Plan’s Lakshmi Davar
- ACHP Welcomes Ochsner Health Plan as Newest Member
- Medicare Advantage’s Misaligned Incentives: Risk Adjustment Pays More Than Quality
All media inquiries should be directed to: