September 13, 2022
Despite the fact that a majority of Americans get their health coverage through their job, few conversations focus on what employers’ role in shaping the future of the U.S. health system. In our newest episode of Healthy Dialogue, ACHP President and CEO Ceci Connolly sit down with Morgan Health CEO Dan Mendelson to discuss that very question.
At Morgan Health, Dan is trying to build a new approach to employer-based health care; his vision focuses on value over volume, focuses on delivering equitable outcomes and puts patients—i.e., his friends and colleagues—at the center of care.
New from ACHP:
- Leading the Way on Value-based Payments
- How to Rein in Misleading Medicare Advantage Marketing
- ACHP Welcomes New Member Health New England
- ACHP Applauds Health Provisions in 2022 End of Year Omnibus
- The Top Ten Health Care Podcasts of 2022
- Keeping the Consumer First: It’s Time to Address Misleading Medicare Advantage Marketing