September 13, 2022
Despite the fact that a majority of Americans get their health coverage through their job, few conversations focus on what employers’ role in shaping the future of the U.S. health system. In our newest episode of Healthy Dialogue, ACHP President and CEO Ceci Connolly sit down with Morgan Health CEO Dan Mendelson to discuss that very question.
At Morgan Health, Dan is trying to build a new approach to employer-based health care; his vision focuses on value over volume, focuses on delivering equitable outcomes and puts patients—i.e., his friends and colleagues—at the center of care.
New from ACHP:
- Bringing Community-Led Solutions into the Maternal Health Evidence Base
- Report Finds Improved Health & Greater Savings When Patients Take Their Medications as Prescribed
- ACHP Joins Health Care Partners to Announce The Common Health Coalition: Together for Public Health
- Medicaid Redeterminations: ACHP Members’ Efforts to Protect Access to Coverage
- ACHP Plans Continue to Excel in CMS Quality Star Ratings
- ACHP Letter to Senator Wyden on Provider Directories