The Alliance of Community Health Plans (ACHP) has provided the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) with recommendations on how to streamline redetermination for Medicaid and the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) when the public health emergency ends.
ACHP’s recommendations would help ensure that Medicaid and CHIP beneficiaries are aware of the impending redetermination process and can transition smoothly to other forms of coverage if necessary.
New from ACHP:
- A Conversation about Women’s History Month with Fallon Health’s Patti Shea
- A Conversation about Women’s History Month with Fallon Health’s Randi Berkowitz
- ACHP Comments on Advancing Interoperability and Improving Prior Authorization Processes
- ACHP Submits Comments on 2024 Medicare Advantage Notice
- ACHP Comments on the 2024 Medicare Advantage Advance Notice
- Reflecting on Black History Month 2023 and the Work Ahead for Health Equity
All media inquiries should be directed to: