The Alliance of Community Health Plans (ACHP) has provided the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) with recommendations on how to streamline redetermination for Medicaid and the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) when the public health emergency ends.
ACHP’s recommendations would help ensure that Medicaid and CHIP beneficiaries are aware of the impending redetermination process and can transition smoothly to other forms of coverage if necessary.
New from ACHP:
- Keeping the Consumer First: It’s Time to Address Misleading Medicare Advantage Marketing
- ACHP Letter to CMS on Medicare Advantage Marketing Practices
- Medicare Advantage: The Choice of America’s Seniors
- Medicaid Redetermination: Preparing for the End of the Public Health Emergency
- ACHP Urges Action on Virtual Care, Medicaid in 2022 Lame Duck Session
- The Promise of Virtual Care