The Alliance of Community Health Plans (ACHP) has provided the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) with recommendations on how to streamline redetermination for Medicaid and the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) when the public health emergency ends.
ACHP’s recommendations would help ensure that Medicaid and CHIP beneficiaries are aware of the impending redetermination process and can transition smoothly to other forms of coverage if necessary.
New from ACHP:
- ACHP Comments on Over-the-Counter Preventive Services RFI
- Bringing Community-Led Solutions into the Maternal Health Evidence Base
- Report Finds Improved Health & Greater Savings When Patients Take Their Medications as Prescribed
- ACHP Joins Health Care Partners to Announce The Common Health Coalition: Together for Public Health
- Medicaid Redeterminations: ACHP Members’ Efforts to Protect Access to Coverage
- ACHP Plans Continue to Excel in CMS Quality Star Ratings