To address the shortcomings of fee-for-service medicine, the health sector is moving toward paying for outcomes. For these Alternative Payment Models (APM) to be successful in any market, three key components of value-based health care must exist: Trust, Transparency and Transformation. Without all three, the value-based payment model will fail.
New from ACHP:
- ACHP Comments on Over-the-Counter Preventive Services RFI
- Bringing Community-Led Solutions into the Maternal Health Evidence Base
- Report Finds Improved Health & Greater Savings When Patients Take Their Medications as Prescribed
- ACHP Joins Health Care Partners to Announce The Common Health Coalition: Together for Public Health
- Medicaid Redeterminations: ACHP Members’ Efforts to Protect Access to Coverage
- ACHP Plans Continue to Excel in CMS Quality Star Ratings