The Alliance of Community Health Plans (ACHP) has submitted a comment letter to the Ways and Means Committee Request for Information on increasing access to care and coverage in rural and underserved communities by advancing virtual care and reimagining Medicare Advantage (MA) network composition requirements.
New from ACHP:
- ACHP Comments on Over-the-Counter Preventive Services RFI
- Bringing Community-Led Solutions into the Maternal Health Evidence Base
- Report Finds Improved Health & Greater Savings When Patients Take Their Medications as Prescribed
- ACHP Joins Health Care Partners to Announce The Common Health Coalition: Together for Public Health
- Medicaid Redeterminations: ACHP Members’ Efforts to Protect Access to Coverage
- ACHP Plans Continue to Excel in CMS Quality Star Ratings