When the pandemic disrupted care delivery, Baylor, Scott & White developed new approaches to telehealth and virtual care that ensured Texans wouldn’t miss vital care they needed, while minimizing their exposure to COVID-19.
New from ACHP:
- Bringing Community-Led Solutions into the Maternal Health Evidence Base
- Report Finds Improved Health & Greater Savings When Patients Take Their Medications as Prescribed
- ACHP Joins Health Care Partners to Announce The Common Health Coalition: Together for Public Health
- Medicaid Redeterminations: ACHP Members’ Efforts to Protect Access to Coverage
- ACHP Plans Continue to Excel in CMS Quality Star Ratings
- ACHP Letter to Senator Wyden on Provider Directories