When the pandemic disrupted care delivery, Baylor, Scott & White developed new approaches to telehealth and virtual care that ensured Texans wouldn’t miss vital care they needed, while minimizing their exposure to COVID-19.
New from ACHP:
- Keeping the Consumer First: It’s Time to Address Misleading Medicare Advantage Marketing
- ACHP Letter to CMS on Medicare Advantage Marketing Practices
- Medicare Advantage: The Choice of America’s Seniors
- Medicaid Redetermination: Preparing for the End of the Public Health Emergency
- ACHP Urges Action on Virtual Care, Medicaid in 2022 Lame Duck Session
- The Promise of Virtual Care