The Alliance of Community Health Plans (ACHP) has submitted a comment letter on the additional guidance on the implementation of the Mental Health Parity and Addiction Equity Act (MHPAEA). ACHP and its member companies prioritize mental health parity and enhanced access to mental health services and support proposals to reinforce the intended objective of MHPAEA to guarantee that health plans provide access to mental health and substance use disorder (SUD) benefits without imposing greater restrictions than those applied to medical/surgical benefits.
New from ACHP:
- ACHP Comments on Over-the-Counter Preventive Services RFI
- Bringing Community-Led Solutions into the Maternal Health Evidence Base
- Report Finds Improved Health & Greater Savings When Patients Take Their Medications as Prescribed
- ACHP Joins Health Care Partners to Announce The Common Health Coalition: Together for Public Health
- Medicaid Redeterminations: ACHP Members’ Efforts to Protect Access to Coverage
- ACHP Plans Continue to Excel in CMS Quality Star Ratings