The Alliance of Community Health Plans (ACHP) sent a comment letter to the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) on the Hospital Outpatient Prospective Payment and Ambulatory Surgical Center Payment Systems and Quality Reporting Programs proposed rule. The letter focuses on aligning the No Surprises Act and Transparency in Coverage requirements in particular.
ACHP supports health care pricing information that is consumer-friendly and helps to inform care decisions.
New from ACHP:
- ACHP Letter to Congress on MA Broker Payments
- PBMs are Clear as Mud: The Value of a Fee-Based, Transparent Model
- ACHP Letter to CMS on Broker Payment Reform
- ACHP’s MA for Tomorrow FAQ Sheet
- ACHP Letter to CMS on Hospital Outpatient Prospective Payment and Ambulatory Surgical Center Payment Systems
- ACHP Letter to CMS on Short-Term, Limited-Duration Insurance Plans