The Alliance of Community Health Plans has sent a letter to Congressional leadership urging them to weigh in with the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services to safeguard consumers and ensure an unbiased enrollment process by regulating the total compensation paid to MA brokers.
New from ACHP:
- ACHP Comments on Over-the-Counter Preventive Services RFI
- Bringing Community-Led Solutions into the Maternal Health Evidence Base
- Report Finds Improved Health & Greater Savings When Patients Take Their Medications as Prescribed
- ACHP Joins Health Care Partners to Announce The Common Health Coalition: Together for Public Health
- Medicaid Redeterminations: ACHP Members’ Efforts to Protect Access to Coverage
- ACHP Plans Continue to Excel in CMS Quality Star Ratings