The Alliance of Community Health Plans (ACHP) has submitted a letter in response to draft legislation issued by Senators Cassidy, Carper, Scott, Warner, Cornyn and Menendez with feedback on how to best serve dually eligible populations.
ACHP offered several recommendations, including new definitions for partial dually eligible individuals, commentary regarding a risk adjustment model tailored solely to dual eligibles and proposals for autoenrollment into Dual Eligible Special Needs Plans (D-SNP).
New from ACHP:
- ACHP Letter to Congress on MA Broker Payments
- PBMs are Clear as Mud: The Value of a Fee-Based, Transparent Model
- ACHP Letter to CMS on Broker Payment Reform
- ACHP’s MA for Tomorrow FAQ Sheet
- ACHP Letter to CMS on Hospital Outpatient Prospective Payment and Ambulatory Surgical Center Payment Systems
- ACHP Letter to CMS on Short-Term, Limited-Duration Insurance Plans