The Alliance of Community Health Plans (ACHP) submitted a letter to the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) about the National Coverage Determination (NCD) for beta amyloid pet scans in dementia and neurodegenerative disease patients.
With promising but uncertain treatments of Alzheimer’s actively in development, testing and early usage, now is not the appropriate time to change an NCD that has been in place and working since 2013.
New from ACHP:
- ACHP Letter to Congress on MA Broker Payments
- PBMs are Clear as Mud: The Value of a Fee-Based, Transparent Model
- ACHP Letter to CMS on Broker Payment Reform
- ACHP’s MA for Tomorrow FAQ Sheet
- ACHP Letter to CMS on Hospital Outpatient Prospective Payment and Ambulatory Surgical Center Payment Systems
- ACHP Letter to CMS on Short-Term, Limited-Duration Insurance Plans