Following a meeting with the Alliance of Community Health Plans (ACHP) and member company CEOs and senior executives, ACHP sent a letter to Senator Ron Wyden (D-OR) providing additional details on provider directory accuracy and ghost networks. ACHP member companies are committed to ensuring provider directory information is accurate so patients have access to the care they need.
New from ACHP:
- ACHP Comments on Over-the-Counter Preventive Services RFI
- Bringing Community-Led Solutions into the Maternal Health Evidence Base
- Report Finds Improved Health & Greater Savings When Patients Take Their Medications as Prescribed
- ACHP Joins Health Care Partners to Announce The Common Health Coalition: Together for Public Health
- Medicaid Redeterminations: ACHP Members’ Efforts to Protect Access to Coverage
- ACHP Plans Continue to Excel in CMS Quality Star Ratings