The Alliance of Community Health Plans (ACHP) sent a letter to Chairman Ron Wyden (D-OR), Ranking Member Mike Crapo (R-ID) and members of the Senate Finance Committee on efforts to crack down on misleading marketing practices and unchecked broker compensation in the Medicare Advantage (MA) program. MA for Tomorrow, ACHP’s vision for the future of the MA program, includes proposals to safeguard consumers and urges policymakers to engage with the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services to enact these commonsense policy reforms.
New from ACHP:
- ACHP Comments on Over-the-Counter Preventive Services RFI
- Bringing Community-Led Solutions into the Maternal Health Evidence Base
- Report Finds Improved Health & Greater Savings When Patients Take Their Medications as Prescribed
- ACHP Joins Health Care Partners to Announce The Common Health Coalition: Together for Public Health
- Medicaid Redeterminations: ACHP Members’ Efforts to Protect Access to Coverage
- ACHP Plans Continue to Excel in CMS Quality Star Ratings