January 31, 2023
ACHP and its member companies are committed to protecting Medicaid
enrollees’ access to affordable health coverage options once states begin to
resume normal operations and conduct Medicaid eligibility redeterminations.
Medicaid redetermination is the annual process of renewing eligibility for
Medicaid and Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) enrollees.
New from ACHP:
- ACHP Letter to Congress on MA Broker Payments
- PBMs are Clear as Mud: The Value of a Fee-Based, Transparent Model
- ACHP Letter to CMS on Broker Payment Reform
- ACHP’s MA for Tomorrow FAQ Sheet
- ACHP Letter to CMS on Hospital Outpatient Prospective Payment and Ambulatory Surgical Center Payment Systems
- ACHP Letter to CMS on Short-Term, Limited-Duration Insurance Plans