January 31, 2023
ACHP and its member companies are committed to protecting Medicaid
enrollees’ access to affordable health coverage options once states begin to
resume normal operations and conduct Medicaid eligibility redeterminations.
Medicaid redetermination is the annual process of renewing eligibility for
Medicaid and Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) enrollees.
New from ACHP:
- A Conversation about Women’s History Month with Fallon Health’s Randi Berkowitz
- ACHP Comments on Advancing Interoperability and Improving Prior Authorization Processes
- ACHP Submits Comments on 2024 Medicare Advantage Notice
- ACHP Comments on the 2024 Medicare Advantage Advance Notice
- Reflecting on Black History Month 2023 and the Work Ahead for Health Equity
- Listening to Black Women with Lived Experiences to Advance Research on Maternal Health Equity
All media inquiries should be directed to: