The Alliance of Community Health Plans (ACHP) and a coalition of nearly 50 health care organizations submitted a comment letter in response to the notice of proposed rulemaking, Confidentiality of Substance Use Disorder (SUD) Patient Records, released by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), Office for Civil Rights (OCR), and Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA).
New from ACHP:
- ACHP Letter to Congress on MA Broker Payments
- PBMs are Clear as Mud: The Value of a Fee-Based, Transparent Model
- ACHP Letter to CMS on Broker Payment Reform
- ACHP’s MA for Tomorrow FAQ Sheet
- ACHP Letter to CMS on Hospital Outpatient Prospective Payment and Ambulatory Surgical Center Payment Systems
- ACHP Letter to CMS on Short-Term, Limited-Duration Insurance Plans