The Alliance of Community Health Plans (ACHP) and a coalition of nearly 50 health care organizations submitted a comment letter in response to the notice of proposed rulemaking, Confidentiality of Substance Use Disorder (SUD) Patient Records, released by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), Office for Civil Rights (OCR), and Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA).
New from ACHP:
- Bringing Community-Led Solutions into the Maternal Health Evidence Base
- Report Finds Improved Health & Greater Savings When Patients Take Their Medications as Prescribed
- ACHP Joins Health Care Partners to Announce The Common Health Coalition: Together for Public Health
- Medicaid Redeterminations: ACHP Members’ Efforts to Protect Access to Coverage
- ACHP Plans Continue to Excel in CMS Quality Star Ratings
- ACHP Letter to Senator Wyden on Provider Directories