Telehealth flexibilities put in place during the COVID-19 crisis allowed Security Health Plan and Marshfield Clinic Health System to expand virtual care services, improving access to high-quality across the state—and especially those living in rural communities.
New from ACHP:
- Keeping the Consumer First: It’s Time to Address Misleading Medicare Advantage Marketing
- ACHP Letter to CMS on Medicare Advantage Marketing Practices
- Medicare Advantage: The Choice of America’s Seniors
- Medicaid Redetermination: Preparing for the End of the Public Health Emergency
- ACHP Urges Action on Virtual Care, Medicaid in 2022 Lame Duck Session
- The Promise of Virtual Care