The Alliance of Community Health Plans (ACHP) submitted a letter to the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) on the Short-Term, Limited-Duration Insurance (STLDI) proposed rule designed to support enhanced consumer experience and greater competition and efficiency in the marketplace.
ACHP supports efforts to increase the transparency of STLDI plans and offers CMS recommendations on timelines for implementation and to protect consumers seeking coverage options.
New from ACHP:
- ACHP Letter to Congress on MA Broker Payments
- PBMs are Clear as Mud: The Value of a Fee-Based, Transparent Model
- ACHP Letter to CMS on Broker Payment Reform
- ACHP’s MA for Tomorrow FAQ Sheet
- ACHP Letter to CMS on Hospital Outpatient Prospective Payment and Ambulatory Surgical Center Payment Systems
- ACHP Letter to CMS on Short-Term, Limited-Duration Insurance Plans